Salmon - Sockeye (Fillets), Alaskan Wild Caught
Wild Caught Direct from the Fisherman
Sockeye salmon is prized by discerning palates worldwide. The wild-caught salmon is offered in 5 to 7 oz. portions, skin-on, boneless. It is best served grilled, bake, or broiled.
What makes it special?
Sockeye's amazing life cycle, with up to four years in the cold waters of the North Pacific, ensures a true salmon taste and a brilliant orange-red hue that’s signature to wild-caught salmon. The sockeye is fished in the pristine waters of Bristol Bay, Alaska, a world-class fishery focused on sustainability. It is placed in refrigerated seawater within minutes of harvest, and flash-frozen within hours, providing unmatched fresh flavor.
What about the health benefits?
Considered a true superfood, sockeye's unique habitat and diet create an unmatched combination of health benefits. With its abundance of omega-3s, vitamin D, and astaxanthin (the antioxidant that gives it its orange-red hue), sockeye is ideal for supporting your healthy lifestyle.
- Top-grade wild Alaskan sockeye
- Skin-on for more flavor & easy grilling
- Boneless for no-fuss preparation
- Nutrient-rich and low in sodium
- Individually flash-frozen portions
- Sustainably wild-caught in the USA
- Individually vacuum-sealed for freshness
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- BPA free packaging