Creme de la Crop
Succulents - House Plants, Assorted
Regular price $6.25
Locally Grown Succulents
Growing Tips & Notes
- Pick a healthy succulent – Look for succulents with full shapes, good color, and healthy foliage. Avoid plants with insects or signs of damage.
- Choose the right soil – Succulents like to be dry and need well-draining soil.
- Select containers – Succulents can be planted in almost anything that allows for proper drainage. Make sure containers have a drainage hole for water to flow through.
- Give enough water– Succulents with leaves that pucker aren’t getting enough water and ones with soggy leaves are holding onto too much water. Get into a regular watering schedule to help plants thrive. Water succulents when the top inch of soil feels dry by pour water into the pot until it flows through the drainage hole. Remove all excess water.
- Soak up the sun – Most succulents love light. Place them in spaces where they’ll receive four to six hours of sun.
- Feed them – Give succulents a boost by fertilizing as needed and you can incorporate Epsom salts into the water.
- Keep plants looking good – Remove dead or decaying leaves to keep plants looking nice and insects at bay.