Goat Walking - Friday October 29th, 3:00-4:00 pm
About this Event
Goat Walking is a wonderful way to connect with nature, people, and yourself!
- Goat walking is $5 per ticket, however, once you arrive at our farm, you will receive $5 Creme Cash Certificate. Your Creme Cash is valid for any in-store purchase of $20+ that you make the day of your goat walking reservation!
- Please note if it is raining the event will need to be canceled (goats don't like rain, snow, or ice).
- Please pay at the time you order online. No COD payments are accepted.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Can I bring my dog with me? No pets are allowed in work areas and pets cannot be left in cars.
Can children walk a goat at Crème de la Crop? Goat Walkers must be 6 years and older. A legal guardian must accompany children at all times.
What kind of time commitment do I need to make? We ask for a commitment of at least 45 minutes.
What if I am sick, running late? Call or text us if you will be running late. If you have a schedule change or are sick please find someone to fill your timeslot.
Procedures and Recommendations
• Please keep the safety of the goats in mind at all times.
• Wear clothing appropriate to gardening activities. You may want to layer and have a backpack with you containing a few clothing options. The weather conditions change frequently, and we do want you to be as comfortable as possible. We recommend wearing lighter colors that reflect heat and deter insects.
• For your protection, please do wear sunscreen or; the sun is hot and will burn you.
• Please stay out of the garden area because the goats will end up grazing on our crops.
• Keep the goats away from all farm machinery, the manufacturing faculty, any building on the property, and areas where there might be vehicle traffic.
• Hydration is very important. Please bring a refillable water container with you. Feel free to bring a small cooler with you.
• Please avoid wearing perfumes, colognes, or artificially scented products; any artificially scented products attract mosquitoes, bees, and other flying insects.
• Treat each area within Crème de la Crop and all equipment with care.
• Treat staff members, apprentices, and other volunteers with respect. Show good judgment, upmost through your actions and choices. Please respect the privacy of Crème de la Crop visitors.
• Please don’t bring radios, iPods, musical instruments, or pets. They can be a distraction to the animals and others.