Creme de la Crop
Cod - Pacific (Loin), Wild Caught
Regular price $6.15
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Wild Caught Direct from the Fisherman
Wild-caught Pacific cod loins are skinless and boneless. Cod is one of the most well-known whitefish. It has a mild, slightly sweet flavor and the texture is firm. Each wild cod loin is about 5-7 oz.
How to Cook
Pacific cod portions have a ¾” cut at a great price to fuel you and your family. Cod loins are versatile and can be cooked in a variety of different ways. To cook pacific cod loins, simply bake, pan-fry, or saute.
- Boneless for no-fuss preparation
- Nutrient-rich and low in sodium
- Individually flash-frozen portions
- Sustainably wild-caught in the USA
- Individually vacuum-sealed for freshness
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- BPA free packaging